Super Smash Wii U Tournament- July 21st @1pm
$10 entry fee per person!
$100 CASH PRIZE!*
Limited to 20 competitors
Event Location: Galleria Mall, Johnstown Pa- Upper level next to Boscovs
All tournament sets will be a best-of-3 games
- Set Procedure
- Players select their characters. Either player may elect to do Double Blind Character Selection
- Use Starter Stage Striking to determine the first stage
- The players play the first game of the set
- Winning player of the preceding game strikes a stage (when applicable).The losing player of the preceding game picks a stage for the next game
- The winning player of the preceding game may choose to change characters.
- The losing player of the preceding game may choose to change characters.
- The next game is played.
- Repeat Steps 4 through 8 for all subsequent games until the set is complete.
Stage Agreement Clause
Players may select ANY stage if they both agree on it.
Pause setting should be off. However, if they are not, pausing is only legal while either player remains upon their OWN respawn platform, and only for the purpose of summoning a tournament official or in the case of a controller malfunction. All other pauses will incur a stock loss to the player who pauses the game. If the pause causes the opponent to lose a stock, the player who pauses forfeits 2 stocks.
Players suspected of colluding may be immediately disqualified from the tournament. This includes intentionally throwing a game, splitting a payout, or committing any other form of bracket manipulation. The TO reserves the right to deny payout of event winnings to any player suspected of colluding.
- Game Settings
- Stock and time are set to 2 stock and 6 minutes for Singles
- Stock and time are set to 3 stock and 8 minutes for Doubles
- Handicap: Off
- Team Attack: On
- Damage Ratio: 1.0x
- Items: Off and None
- Pause: Off
- Custom Fighters and Custom Moves are set to off
- All DLC characters are legal
- Mii Fighters are legal.
- Stage List
- Final Destination
- Lylat Cruise
- Town & City
*Prize based on number of entries